SUP Adventure in Portofino, Stand Up Paddling in the Park
- Admire the unspoiled nature and extraordinary landscapes along the coast of the park of Portofino
- Reach the Lighthouse, the church of San Giorgio, the Olivetta beach, Portofino, and the Castle of Paraggi
- Choose to snorkel in the park's diving spots or have a short trek to the Lighthouse bistro for a drink overlooking the sea
During the tour, take a break to snorkel in the protected marine area or go for a short trek to the Lighthouse for a drink. These options you may choose directly before starting the activity and are included in the price (no additional costs).
This is a tour suitable for beginners and intermediate paddlers (a little experience is required) which runs all year round. Discover the charm that each season offers.
- Stand-up paddle board
- Life jacket, wet suit, mask and snorkel
- Sea shoes
- Equipment suitable for each season (rash guard, water jacket, and neoprene boots)
Prepare for the activity
Via Duca degli Abruzzi 62, località Niasca, Portofino at least 15 min before the start of the tour. The beach of Niasca is located in the bay of Paraggi between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. By train: The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2h30min), from Genoa (45min), from Pisa (2h). You may then continue walking following a beautiful boardwalk on the sea or reach it by bus (n.82 departing from the train station) or taxi. Bus tickets can be bought in newspaper stands, tabacco stores (€ 1,50 approx.) or on board (more expensive). By car: Highway A12 (Genova – Rosignano), exit in Rapallo, continue towards Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino. Please note that access can be challenging during peak season and allow yourself enough time to reach the meeting point on time. Train+bus is the best available alternative, as cars and parking are limited. The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2h30).Open in Google Maps ⟶
It is also suggested: hat, sun glasses, sun screen, and energy bars.
• You must be able to swim to participate in this activity.
• With this excursion you will be involved in sports activities which require a physical effort, not too demanding, but for which it is good to be ready for.
• The program may be subject to variation depending on sea and weather conditions and on the group level.
• In the event that the minimum number of the tour is not reached (min. 2 participants for the activity to run), you will be notified of an alternative date or activity, or you will be refunded.