Portofino Stand Up Paddleboard Experience
- Explore the marine protected area of Portofino on a paddleboard
- Learn in total safety in the bay of Paraggi
- Admire the marvelous natural setting and unspoilt nature
- Take in the amazing views of Portofino and the Castle of Paraggi
After the course, put your new technique into practice. Explore the wonders of the promontory and protected marine area of Portofino from an unusual perspective. Thanks to the perfectly perpendicular position on the sea, you can enjoy breathtaking views, above and below the water. Paddle from Paraggi to Portofino and admire this charming little port, the Castle of Paraggi, San Giorgio's Church and Castello Brown.
Get tips and local knowledge from your English-speaking guide.
- Stand Up Paddle board
- Life jacket
- Wet suit
Prepare for the activity
Niasca, in the bay of Paraggi, between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. Once in Santa Margherita L. continue towards Portofino until the bay of Paraggi. Passed the inlet of the bay, after 200m on the left you will find a sandy beach where the outdoors sports center is located.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Program may be subject to variation depending on sea and weather conditions and group level
• If the minimum number of the tour participants is not reached, you will be notified of an alternative date or activity, or you will be refunded
• Provide your own bathing suit, beach towel, a dry change of clothes, sea shoes, hat, sun glasses, water bottle and energy bars
• Arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity
• Lockers are available for customers according to availability; the staff does not take responsibility for any loss of valuables
• There are no toilets in our office, but you will find basic services in the nearby bay of Paraggi
• There is limited parking in Paraggi, especially during summertime. We suggest to reach our office by alternative means (bus, boat, bicycle) or walking from Portofino (about 10 minutes) or S. Margherita L. (about 40 minutes).