Portofino: 2-Hour Sunset Kayak & Wine Tour Enjoying Nature
- Explore Portofino’s unique territory: 'la piazzetta,' lighthouse of Portofino and the 18th century Church of San Giorgio
- Visit the most important ecological, wildlife and historical attractions
- Glide into Portofino’s protected marine area, one of the most beautiful coasts in the world, admiring its caverns and hidden creeks
- Taste Ligurian food and natural wine locally produced
- Have a local guide available to answer any curiosities you may have of the territorial and cultural traditions and environmental knowledge
Glide into Portofino’s protected marine area, one of the most beautiful coasts in the world, admiring its caverns and hidden creeks. The tour will allow you to visit the most important ecological, wildlife and historical attractions, like Paraggi’s ecosystem, Portofino’s lighthouse and village and the 18th century Church of San Giorgio.
Then return to the original departure point. Enjoying your view over Paraggi Bay, you will be served Ligurian food while tasting local organic wine, especially selected by ‘Triple A’ brand - Agricoltori, Artigiani, Artisti (Agriculture, Artisan, Artist) - internationally known for supplying wines that respect genuine organic production methods. During the tour, your local guide will be available to share with you their knowledge of the territorial and cultural traditions and environmental knowledge.
- Professional local guide
- Kayaking equipment (kayak, paddle, life jacket and dry bag)
- Photos of the experience
- Aperitivo (organic local wine and focaccia)
Prepare for the activity
Via Duca degli Abruzzi 62, Niasca, Portofino. The beach of Niasca is located in Paraggi Bay between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. By train: The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/ Portofino is reachable from Milan (2.5-hours), from Genoa (45 minutes) and from Pisa (2-hours). You may then continue walking following a beautiful boardwalk on the sea or by bus (n. 82 departing from the train station) or taxi. Bus tickets can be bought in newspaper stands, tobacco stores (€ 1.50 approximately) or on-board (more expensive). By car: Highway A12 (Genova – Rosignano), exit in Rapallo, continue towards Santa Margherita Ligure/ Portofino. Please note that access can be challenging during peak season and allow yourself enough time to reach the meeting point on time. Train and bus is the best available alternative, as cars and parking are limited.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• All skill levels can be accommodated, regardless of whether you’re a beginner or experienced paddler
• Minimum numbers of 2 apply; maximum of 25 persons per booking. The tour can be arranged for 1 or 2 persons, but rates are then subject to variation
• Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather or in case there are not enough passengers to meet requirement (minimum number per tour), you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
• Please make sure that you bring the following items: water, bathing suit, sea shoes (sneakers or neoprene boots), hat, sunscreen, sunglasses and a beach towel
You might also like...
Product ID: 148688