Easy Kayak Tour to Portofino
- Discover one of the most amazing coasts in the world from a unique and exclusive perspective
- Visit Portofino and its "piazzetta" in a sustainable and alternative way
- Enjoy the ideal experience for any level of preparation and any age
In the company of a kayak instructor and marine guide, you paddle along the coast from Paraggi to the picturesque port of Portofino and beyond to the Olivetta and the Lighthouse.
Be captured by the charm of these areas rich in history and curiosity. The beauty of Portofino as seen from the sea, will make you feel as though you are in a postcard.
At the feet of the lighthouse where nature gets more "wild", take a refreshing dip in front of the breathtaking landscape is an experience not to be missed.
- Sea kayak
- Local and English-speaking guide
- Equipment: paddle, life vest, dry bag, water jacket, wetsuit, thermal shirt, neoprene boots (Winter equipment will be provided during the winter season)
Prepare for the activity
Via Duca degli Abruzzi 62, località Niasca, Portofino at least 15 min before the start of the tour. The beach of Niasca is located in the bay of Paraggi between Santa Margherita Ligure and Portofino. By train: The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2h30min), from Genoa (45min), from Pisa (2h). You may then continue walking following a beautiful boardwalk on the sea or reach us by bus (n.82 departing from the train station) or taxi. Bus tickets can be bought in newspaper stands, tabacco stores (€ 1,50 approx.) or on board (more expensive). By car: Highway A12 (Genova – Rosignano), exit in Rapallo, continue towards Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino. Please note that access can be challenging during peak season and allow yourself enough time to reach the meeting point on time. Train+bus is the best available alternative, as cars and parking are limited. The train station of Santa Margherita Ligure/Portofino is reachable from Milan (2h30).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The program may be subject to variation depending on sea and weather conditions and on the group level.
• In the event that the minimum number of the tour is not reached (minimum 2 participants required for the tour to run), you will be notified of an alternative date or activity, or you will be refunded.
• You must be able to swim to participate in the tour.