Peneda-Gerês National Park Small Group Tour
- Get back to nature in Peneda-Gerês National Park
- Enter the primitive forest of Albergaria
- See the stunning waterfalls of Arado and Tahiti
Visit the small town of Vila do Gerês to browse the small shops and buy souvenirs, or drink a strong Portuguese coffee on one of the quaint cafes and watch the world go by. Continue into the primitive forest of Albergaria and discover Portela do Homem on the border of Spain and Portugal. Take a break in a beautiful lagoon, weather permitting.
Enjoy a lunch of local food in a typical restaurant and sample the regional produce. Connect with nature on a short walk after lunch to get a better appreciation of the sights, sounds and smells of the natural surroundings. Get a stunning view from the observation point of Pedra Bela and marvel at the waterfalls of Arado and Tahiti. Go for a swim in a beautiful spot in Albufeira da Caniçada on your way back, weather permitting.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal expenses
- Other meals
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up possible from your accommodation in Braga, Porto and Guimarães, or from: • Largo da Porta Nova, Barcelos • The municipal pool of Esposende • The interactive tourism store in Vila Nova de Famalicão • Central Avenue Garden, Braga • Avenida dos Aliados, PortoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• A maximum 6 people is allowed. Contact the local supplier if you are in a group of more than 6 people
• This tour operates in all weather conditions. Dress appropriately
You might also like...
Product ID: 70295