Porto: 6 Bridge's Cruise
- Sail aboard a boat originally used to transport Port wine barrels
- Admire views of the historic center of Oporto, Vila Nova de Gaia, and the mouth of the Douro River
- Navigate through the only city in Europe with 6 bridges
Over 50 minutes, enjoy a journey that stretches from the historic center of Porto, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, upstream to Freixo and then downstream toward the mouth of the Douro.
Take the opportunity to admire the rich and breathtaking landscape while you learn the history of the 6 bridges that unite Vila Nova de Gaia and Porto. Discover other points of interest in these two cities.
- Pick up or drop-off at your accommodation
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
• The cruise is subject to availability