Douro Valley: Full-Day Private Wine Tour with Lunch
Pickup includedPickup at all hotels between Porto and central Gaia city.
- Admire the unique scenery of the Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Tour two of the most importants vineyards in the Douro Valley known for their amazing port
- Stop to enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant
On this full-day tour that’s designed and priced for a group of up to 8 persons you’ll continue from Sabrosa to the Quinta do Portal wine estate. Enjoy a guided tour of the property and taste 2 of the estate’s wines in a contemporary tasting room that features panoramic views.
Then, stop at Pinhão quay, in the heart of the Douro valley and enjoy a panoramic cruise. After this tasting session you’ll stop for lunch at a typical valley restaurant in a picturesque setting.
In the afternoon you’ll continue with a tour of the Quinta da Roeda wine estate, where you’ll learn about its history and the wine-making process. Enjoy a tasting of the fine wines produced at after your tour of the facility.
At the end of the afternoon you’ll return to Porto by the scenic roads of the Douro Valley.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Tour guide
- Quinta do Bomfim guided visit and wine tasting
- Quinta do Portal guided visit and wine tasting
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
• Tours are available in Portuguese, English, Spanish and French
• The group size will be from 8 to 30 people
• The tour duration is an estimation, subject to local traffic and visit schedules
• Pick-up is included from central Porto and Vila Nova de Gaia hotels
• Bookings must be confirmed at least 48 hours before the date of the service
• Children from 4 to 12 years pay half price
• Children aged 0 to 3 are free of charge
• The services included in the tour are subject to third party availability and may change without notice
• This tour is not available on 25 December and 1 January