Portimão: Kayak Tour of Benagil Caves
- Explore the spectacular Benagil Caves
- Relax on a comfortable catamaran while enjoying views of the Algarve coast
- Kayak in the crystalline waters of the Atlantic Ocean
- Discover caves and coves along the Algarve coast that are only accessible with a kayak or small boat
- Join the only experience where you can get out your kayak inside the famous Benagil Cave
You'll cruise along the coast to Albandeira Beach. From the beach, you'll paddle to the Benagil Caves. Along the way, you'll have the chance to visit other caves and enjoy the golden coast. Your experienced guide will point out local landmarks and direct you to the most interesting spots including the impressive Captain’s Cave, Barraquinho Beach, Baraço Cave, and the world famous Marinha Beach. There's even time for a quick swim.
If you get tired, you can always get back on board the catamaran for a rest, before heading back to the marina. Your catamaran has toilets, comfortable seats, and a professional crew. If you don't feel like kayaking and just want to enjoy the views from the catamaran, you're welcome on this tour, too.
- Kayak, paddles, and life jacket
- Professional crews
- Experienced local guide
- Hotel pickup or drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Marina de Portimão, Estrada Marina 280, 8500-311 Portimão, Portugal. Meet your guide by the parking payment machine near the roundabout at the end of Av. Rio Arade. Please make sure you are able to locate the meeting point prior to the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶