From Port Douglas: Skyrail Rainforest Cableway and Palm Cove
Pick-up servicePick-up from your accommodation in Port Douglas or Palm Cove.
- Ride one of the most spectacular rail journeys in Australia through 15 hand-carved tunnels
- Stroll around the quaint rainforest village of Kuranda and visit its arts and crafts markets
- Unwind in laid-back Palm Cove and enjoy a cocktail at a beachfront bar
- Enjoy a trip on the skyrail rainforest cableway gliding over the world heritage rainforest
Arrive at beautiful Freshwater Station and board the historic Kuranda scenic railway. Then, head through the rainforest and take in a breathtaking scenery of waterfalls and 15 dramatic tunnels carved through the rocks. Upon arrival in Kuranda, explore the 'Village in the Rainforest', famous for its colorful arts and crafts markets, open every day. Browse the wide variety of Aboriginal artifacts, such as handmade leather goods, wood and jewelry. Stop at a café for lunch and listen to the busker, or try some local snacks such as macadamia nuts, honey, mango wine, homemade sweets or delicious homemade ice cream. Return by the skyrail rainforest cableway.
Next, head up the coast to Palm Cove, where you will be taken along the palm-fringed esplanade. Then, stop for a drink of your choice and get some staggering views of the picturesque beach. Stroll amongst the stores and galleries, or take a walk along the beach and let the kids play in the playground.
Return to Port Douglas with new friends and great memories, before getting dropped off at your accommodation or chosen restaurant on request.
- Pick-up and drop off at your accommodation
- Tickets for the skyrail
- Cocktails and other drinks