Port Arthur: Tour with Isle of the Dead Cruise
- See Pirates Bay, Eaglehawk Neck and Norfolk Bay
- Visit the best of Tasman National Park
- Take a guided tour of Port Arthur and then enjoy free time at leisure to explore the ruins
- Join a cruise out to the Isle of the Dead, the old graveyard is home to some of the oldest inhabitants that once lived at Port Arthur
Visit Abel Tasman National Park, where you’ll marvel at the spectacle of the Tasman Arch and enjoy superb views of the rugged coastline. You’ll be amazed at the magnitude of the Devil's Kitchen.
Explore Port Arthur, where you’ll take a guided walking tour of the historic convict site, with access to over 30 restored buildings and ruins. See the penitentiary, the separate prison, the commandant's house, and the church.
- Port Arthur admission and Guided Tour
- Free Wi-Fi onboard coach
- Harbor cruise
- Guided tour of the Isle of the Dead
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transportation in Premium Touring Coach
- Professional and Friendly Driver Guide
- Wheelchair users