Ponta Delgada: Sete Cidades & Lagoa do Fogo Tour
Pickup includedYour accommodation in Ponta Delgarda. Pickup from outside Ponta Delgada will incur an extra charge.
- Experience breathtaking views
- Visit a ceramics factory and pineapple plantation
- Swim in the hot springs
- Sample Portuguese liqueurs
- Enjoy full accommodation transfers
After lunch, the tour will continue with a visit the Vieira Ceramics Factory located in the city of Lagoa. After this, you will go to the viewpoint at the top of Lagoa do Fogo, for stunning views over the lake. On the journey down the mountain, stop to enjoy the thermal baths in Caldeira Velha or old hot springs.
Next you’ll visit the Mulher do Capote factory, where you will get the chance to taste Portuguese liqueurs. Continue your adventure by going to Santa Barbara beach in Ribeira Grande. To conclude the trip, visit the pineapple plantation located at Fajã de Baixo in Ponta Delgada, before being dropped off at your accommodation.
- 8-hour tour
- Flexibility to customize your tour
- Driver and a local guide
- Guided nature walk (adjusted to the abilities of your group)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Admission fees
Prepare for the activity
• Wear comfortable clothing and light shoes in the summer or hiking boots in winter
• Ensure you have closed-toe shoes with rubber soles. Sandals and high heels are not recommended
• It is recommended that you dress in layers as temperatures can change quickly
• During the cooler months (November to March), bring a light sweater or jacket
• Please bring your own towel and swimsuit for the thermal baths
• Feel free to bring sandwiches and drinks to enjoy during the trip
• Bring a hat and sunglasses and apply sunscreen before the tour
• Don’t forget your camera or video camera