Ponta Delgada: Shore Excursion - Sete Cidades & Azores
- Admire the beautiful scenery of Sete Cidades and its blue and green lake
- Enjoy a coffee stop at the small village in the interior of the volcano
- Visit one famous Azorean pineapple plantation
Continue to the Canary Lake viewpoint and have your first view of the crater of the Seven Cities volcano and the majestic mountains that form the crater rim. Towards the viewpoint of the King's view, perhaps the most famous viewpoint in Azores to admire the blue and green lake. Drive into the interior of the volcano, admiring the winding road that leads to the small pond of Santiago.
Enjoy a brief stop at the parish of the Seven Cities to breathe in the fresh air of a parish that will give you a sense of peace and then it will be time to see the interior of this magnificent volcano. Drive back contemplating the magnificent road surrounded by hydrangeas, plantains, azaleas and other flowers so characteristic of the Azores.
- Pick-up/ drop-off from the cruise ship terminal
- Drinks or food
- Gratuities (optional and highly appreciated)
Prepare for the activity
• Pass by the cruise ship security post at the terminal port until you reach the welcome hall, this is the meeting point and your guide will be there waiting and holding a sign with your name • Please do not walk outside of the terminal to look for your tour guide, they will wait for you inside the terminal • Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Delays of more than 5 minutes will be considered a no-showOpen in Google Maps ⟶