See where the best rose oil in the world is produced on a visit to Bulgaria’s Rose Valley. Discover the Valley of the Thracian Kings on a visit to the Golyama Kosmatka tomb and a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site, the Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Travel through the famous Rose Valley while enjoying views of rose fields and mountain ranges
- Explore the impressive Golyama Kosmatka Thracian tomb from the 5th century B. C.
- See the unique frescoes at the Thracian Tomb of Kazanlak, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Round-trip transfers from your hotel in Plovdiv
- Combined ticket to tourist sites (EUR 9)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- The roses are in bloom between 15 May and 15 June. Hence, the Rose Museum is only open in the summer time.