Private-Tour of Chilean Wine Country: Colchagua
Pick-up servicePick-up available from your accommodation in Santiago.
- Relax with free hotel pick-up or Airport transfer on tour date
- Learn from your professional & multilingual guide
- Experience two Wine tours & tastings
- Have fun with a Gondola Ride at Santa Cruz vineyard
- Travel by horse-drawn carriage at Viu Manent Vineyard
After a three-hour drive to Santa Cruz, the region’s capital, first stop at Viña Santa Cruz. Here, see the place where the body connects with the soul. Begin your tour by conquering the body in the garden of varieties and learn how to differentiate their strains. Then get to know the soul by using the cable car to enjoy the most amazing views on your way to Cerro El Chaman. There, learn firsthand how the Aymara culture, Mapuche and Rapa Nui lived in harmony with nature and their environment through their rituals and beliefs. But especially, meet their guides Machi and Chaman, the inspiration behind their wines. Next, stop for lunch at a countryside restaurant.
In the afternoon, visit Viu Manent Vineyard, a model for wine tourism in Chile. Climb aboard a horse-drawn carriage for a remarkable experience visiting the historic Malbec Hall, gardens, and wine cellars. Explore the wine shop and handicraft emporium. The visit ends with a tasting of the vineyard’s best wines. Internationally renowned for the quality of its wines, Viu Manent is particularly famous for its Malbec.
- Multilingual guide
- Private transport
- Two wine tours & tastings
- Panoramic Gondola Ride at Santa Cruz Vineyard
- Horse-drawn carriage ride at Viu Manent Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide