Pienza: Wine Tour with Lunch
Pickup includedIf you are in Siena or nearby, pickup will be between 9:00AM and 9:30AM. If you are in Florence or nearby it will be at 8:00AM.
- Visit 3 wineries and sample a variety of local wines
- Discover the hilltop villages of Pienza and Montepulciano
- Savor a cheese tasting in Pienza
- Enjoy a wine lunch in a historic cellar
Following that, travel to the second winery for some tastings before visiting the town of Pienza, which is known as the "Pearl of Valdorcia". In Pienza, you will enjoy a cheese tasting of the local "Pecorino", which is the best cheese of the area. You can become familiar with its many different flavors, including the decadent truffle flavor. As you sample these cheese, you can also delight in the view from the panoramic terrace and the beauty of this small village, which was built in a Renaissance style.
In the early afternoon, explore the village of Montepulciano. You'll make your way to an underground winery cellar, where you will enjoy a delicious lunch of local products paired with in-house wines. Following lunch, you will be returned back to your accommodation.
- Wine tasting fees
- Pairing lunch
- Full-day transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• This tour takes place every day of the week
• This is a semi-private tour with a maximum of 8 people (if you desire to tour privately, please advise in advance)