Phuket: Phi Phi, Maya, Bamboo, and Maiton Island Day Trip
Pickup includedHotel pick-up from Maikhao, Naiyang, Airport only.
- Discover the best of Phi Phi Islands in a high-quality speedboat
- Enjoy a full-day visit to Maya, Bamboo, and Maiton Island
- Encounter wild monkeys on Monkey Beach and snorkel with tropical fish
- Explore Viking Cave and enjoy the beauty of the Andaman Sea
Lo Sama Bay
Pileh Lagoon (swimming)
Ko Phi Phi Don (lunch)
Bamboo Island (swimming)
Maiton Private Island (snorkeling)
9.00 AM: depart from the harbor for Phi Phi Islands.
Discover Maya Bay made world famous in the movie “The Beach” starring Leonardo Dicaprio. Sunbathe on the beautiful white sand beach fringed by dramatic limestone peaks or roam jungle paths among chattering birds into Loh Samah Bay.
Be awed as you slowly cruise to Pileh Cove and sightsee from the boat, otherwise known as the Emerald Lagoon. Next, explore Viking Cave, and Monkey Beach offering another highlight, and you may even have a chance for a monkey selfie. Enjoy a sea view buffet lunch served at Phi Phi Don Island.
Relax at Bamboo Island where you can sunbathe again on the white sand beach or snorkel over the coral reef and spot a variety of sea life.
Visit Maiton Island where you can snorkel in crystal clear water over the coral reef.
Arrive at the harbor with a safe journey and transfer back to your hotel.
- Luxury speedboat
- Round-trip hotel transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- Beachfront lunch buffet
- Life jacket and snorkel equipment
- Tea, coffee, and fresh fruits
- Experienced guide, captain, and crew
- National Park entrance fee
- Photos taken by a professional photographer available on the local partner's facebook page
- Professionally trained lifeguards
- Fins (available to rent)
- Alcoholic beverages
- Round-trip transportation from Bangtao, Laguna, Surin, Rawai, Naiharn, Panwa, Siray, or Boat Lagoon (฿200 per person)
- Round-trip transportation from KAMALA (฿100 per person)
- Round-trip transportation from Maikhao, Naiyang, Airport (฿400 per person)
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
• The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
• Please bring swimwear, sunblock, a beach towel, a camera and money for personal expenses.
• The itinerary and timing mentioned are approximate and may be modified without notice to fit the tide and local weather conditions.
• Maya Bay is closed for restoration until further notice. The tour will not stop in front of the beach.
• A vegetarian menu is available on request.
• Please note, this a non-smoking trip, although there are smoking sections on the visited islands.