Phuket: Ethical Half-Day Elephant Observation Tour
Pickup optionalYour hotel in Bangtao, Surin, Kalim, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Leam Hin pier, Cape Panwa, Phuket Town, and Rawai Beach
- Enjoy complimentary snacks and a delicious vegetarian buffet
- Walk with elephants through a tree-lined reserve
- Watch elephants in their natural habitat
- Choose between morning or afternoon options to visit
Upon arrival at Tree Tops, enjoy some complimentary tea, coffee and snacks as you watch a presentation about the Tree Tops project and the work that this organization does to protect elephants. Included in this presentation is a demonstration of very important safety rules that must be followed throughout your tour.
Once your presentation has finished, it's time to set-off. During your tour, you will enjoy up-close encounters with these beautiful giants, and the opportunity to feed them. Stroll through the sanctuary observing and learning about elephants as they go about their day. Relax in the designated lookouts as the elephants graze and bathe nearby.
Make sure your camera is fully charged as there are lots of fabulous photo opportunities and plenty of time to thoroughly enjoy this peaceful nature reserve. Take some time out to sit and relax in the Tree Tops lounge which offers stunning views of the sanctuary and forest if you wish to sit peacefully away from the tour.
Not only will you spend time with the elephants, there is also time to enjoy the many different species of butterflies and wild birds, or even make friends with the resident cats and dogs. You will end your visit with a delicious vegetarian Thai buffet as the elephants graze and bathe in the distance.
- Full transfer service from your hotel (unless Ticket Only option selected)
- Restaurant quality food
- Thai vegetarian buffet
- Highly experience tour guides
- Information about elephants
- The advice of a professional wildlife photographer
- Boots, umbrella's and socks
- Sunscreen and bug spray
Prepare for the activity
Tree Tops Elephant Reserve Phuket, 78/10 Soi, Tambon Chalong, Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket 83130, Thailand. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activities start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• It gets hot, please bring a hat and a refillable water container