Sedona Full-Day Small Group Tour: from Phoenix
Pick-up serviceWe pick up at most hotels in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe area.
- Experience Country Vistas at Oak Creek Canyon and the Red Rocks of Sedona
- Learn about the religious side of Sedona at Native American Ruins, the Chapel of the Holy Cross, and the various Vortex locations around Sedona
- Get a personalized experience in a small group
The tour features one of two Sinaguan Indian ruins that existed along a busy trade route over a 1,000 years ago. You will also have 2 exploration options – either the ruins at either Tuzigoot National Monument, or Montezuma Castle National Monument.
While in Sedona you will have approximately 3.5 hours to explore on foot, visit galleries and shops, or get a psychic reading. Helicopter or jeep tours are also available. Guests will be guided to unique photo spots and your guide will help you choose from an extensive list of scenic options, including The Chapel Of The Holy Cross, Bell Rock Vortex, Oak Creek Canyon and Airport Mesa.
- Entry fees into a Native American ruin
- Bottled water throughout the tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
- Driver's license
Helicopter and Jeep tours can be added for an additional fee.
You might also like...
Product ID: 16109