This full-day Apache Trail Tour gets to the heart of the Sonoran Desert with a combined cruise and drive. Glide across Canyon Lake, visit a ghost town and rest at an old wagon stop before the day is out.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Starting time 8:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Discover beautiful desert flora in the Sonoran Desert
- Relax as you enjoy the incredible views on Canyon Lake during a 90-minute cruise.
- Visit Goldfield Ghost Town and Tortilla Flat for a taste of the old Wild West.
- Tours include pickup at local Phoenix area hotels / resorts
- Bottled water
- Lake cruise ticket (USD 20 value).
- Admissions to optional activities at Goldfield Ghost Town
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Minimum 2 adult rate tickets for tour. One discounted rate ticket per paid adult rate ticket. Children less than 2 are free.
- The Lake Cruise schedule is subject to availability. Cruises are typically at noon and 14:00. In off-season months lake cruises are at noon only. Itinerary is adjusted accordingly, but all points are still visited.