Travel by local tuk tuk & boats, explore an island in the Mekong, try silk weaving, see fishing and agriculture, explore local villages, a Buddhist pagoda and a produce market, see where the Tonle Sap, Mekong and Tonle Basac Rivers collide. And much more!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Starting time 2:30 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Travel by local tuk tuk and boats, explore an island in the Mekong.
- Try local silk weaving.
- See fishing and agriculture.
- Wander around local villages.
- A Buddhist pagoda and a small produce market.
- See the point where the Tonle Sap.
- Mekong and Tonle Basac Rivers collide.
- Sample Khmer snacks.
- Marvel at Phnom Penh’s Khmer and French colonial architecture from the water.
- Transport via tuk tuk, vehicle barge, and local boat with life jackets, English speaking guide, Khmer snacks
- Items of a personal nature, Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The front entrance of the National Museum of Phnom Penh. Address: Preah Ang Eng St. (13).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children policy: Children aged between 6 and 11 years travel inclusively.
- For most of the year it is hot in Cambodia. The guide will make regular stops where you can purchase water and snacks. Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and a hat to protect yourself from the sun.