Phillip Island 5 Parks Pass: Including Penguin Parade & More
- Visit the top 5 attractions that make up Philip Island Nature Park
- See koalas up close at the Koala Conservation Centre
- Observe sheep shearing and other farming activities at Churchill Island Heritage Farm
- Watch fairy penguins waddle out of the ocean and across the beach at the sunset Penguin Parade
- Learn about the wildlife, wetlands and history of Phillip Island
Witness the natural spectacle of the world’s smallest penguins arriving home at sunset each evening at the world-famous Penguin Parade. Experience the nightly parade from the beachfront viewing stands as the penguins emerge from the waves and waddle across the sand. Be sure to spend some time on the boardwalks and watch the penguins up close as they make their way along their penguin pathways to their burrows.
Enjoy the "hands-on" fun and interactive experiences in the new Antarctic Journey. "Feel the freeze" in the Antarctic Chill Zone, visit the Research Station and Sound Lab, or check out the sustainable menu in the virtual café. Immerse yourself in a spectacular multimedia experience, surrounded by creatures of the deep like whales, sharks and more. Thanks to cutting edge augmented reality technology, you will see yourself on a huge screen, standing on an ice floe, patting a penguin or stroking a seal.
Koala Conservation Center
Come "face-to-face" with wild koalas in their natural habitat from the treetop boardwalks at the Koala Conservation Center. Learn about these amazing animals and the role the center has played in protecting Phillip Island’s koalas and their habitat. Stroll along the woodland walking trails and you may come across some of the many visiting native animals, including wallabies, echidna, and over 35 different species of birds.
Churchill Island Heritage Farm
Journey back in time and explore the heritage and tranquil scenery at Churchill Island Heritage Farm, a historic working farm with Clydesdale horses, Highland cattle and an animal nursery. Hands on farming activities run daily, including sheep shearing, cow milking, whip cracking and working dog demonstrations. The island also features a restored homestead, historic farm cottages and delightful heritage gardens and orchards.
EcoBoat Adventure Tour
Enjoy an up close encounter with one of Australia’s largest colonies of fur seals and see these amazing marine mammals in their natural environment. Experience the fun and adventure of a high speed 90-minute boat ride along Phillip Island’s spectacular coastline before pulling in to a protected inlet to see the seals and their antics. Naturally curious and playful, the seals come to greet the boat and check out its occupants, all the while putting on an amazing and amusing show as they duck their heads in and out of the water. See the Nobbies sea-cave, shaped by centuries of pounding wave action, and visible only from the water. There’s enough time for a stop at the Cat Bay National Surfing Reserve, famous for its long board break, before your experienced captain puts the Eco-Boat through its paces with a bit of wave-running. Your tour concludes as you pull in at the jetty in plenty of time to make it to the sunset viewing at the Penguin Parade.
- Admission to all of the following attractions: Churchill Island Heritage Farm, The Koala Conservation Centre, The Antarctic Journey, Wild Oceans Eco Boat Tour and the Penguin Parade, General Viewing
- Transfers between Melbourne and Phillip island
Prepare for the activity
• Photography and video are not permitted at the Penguin Parade due to the effects on the animals
• All attractions are outside except for the Antarctic Journey, so warm clothing is advisable
• The date of your visit to the Penguin Parade and your Boat Tour must be booked, however you may then visit the Koalas, Churchill Island and Antarctic Journey once within 6 months of your penguin visit.