From Phi Phi: Islands Half-Day Long-Tail Boat Tour
- Explore Koh Phi Phi in a traditional long-tail boat
- Relax in the azure waters of Pi Leh Lagoon
- Snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Loh Samah Bay
Continue your tour to Mosquito Island, the north-easternmost point in the archipelago. Mosquito Island is also uninhabited and has two beaches rarely visited by tourists. The waters near the southeastern tip host an impressive abundance of marine life, making it a stunning snorkeling spot. Then, head to the famous Viking Cave, with its mysterious prehistoric-like painting resembling a Viking boat.
Be amazed by Pi Leh Lagoon, a turquoise lagoon enclosed by towering limestone cliffs. Escape to paradise as you float in the calm, crystal-clear water. Next, visit Loh Samah Bay, famous for shallow waters and a large coral reef filled with vibrant marine life. Spend some time here snorkeling before hopping back on the long-tail boat. Sail towards Maya Bay, a paradise made famous by the Leonardo Di Caprio movie The Beach. If you have chosen the afternoon tour, you will enjoy the spectacular sunset views here.
- Long tail boat tour
- Mask and snorkel
- Life jacket
- Fried rice, fruit, and drinks
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- National Park fees, if add-on not selected
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
At the McDonald's on the Tonsai Pier. Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the tour departure time. Please ensure that you let the tour operator know your hotel name once they send you a confirmation email. They may need to call your hotel in the event of an emergency or if they cannot contact you via email or mobile.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• You must either include the National Park fees in your booking as an add-on or pay for them in cash on arrival
• Please be aware that the national park fees are a requirement to visit the protected islands in Phi Phi
• Please check your inbox as the operator will confirm details of the tour via email, such as meeting time, itinerary and any changes due to bad weather
You might also like...
Product ID: 265327