Fremantle: Rottnest Island Ferry Tickets & Admission
Pick-up serviceYOUR CONFIRMATION (EMAILED SHORTLY AFTER BOOKING) WILL CONTAIN SPECIFIC LOCATION AND TIME OF PICK UP FOR YOUR HOTEL Please be waiting outside on the road 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time
- Explore Rottnest Island with same-day or extended-return ferry options
- Discover an island paradise and meet the smiling quokkas
- Choose from multiple departure and return times
Board the ‘Quokka 1’ ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage, light snack and or tea and coffee from the fully-stocked bar onboard (at own cost).
On arrival at the island, spend your day exploring. Enjoy a wide range of activities including bike riding, snorkeling and guided tours. Purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island or bring along your own packed lunch.
- Ferry tickets (same-day return, or extended return)
- Island admission fee
When you get there
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term options.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
• In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
• Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
• Island admission fee included in price of ticket from Fremantle
• Please note that a senior concession price is not available through GetYourGuide