Rottnest Bayseeker: Ferry & Tour with Optional Transfer
Pick-up serviceYou will receive specific pickup location and time instruction after the booking. Please be waiting outside 10 minutes prior to scheduled pickup time.
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Explore the island with your air-conditioned 1-hour 45-minute bus tour
- Discover the amazing flora, wildlife, colonial and maritime history
Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard.
Upon arrival at the island, hop on board your air-conditioned 1-hour 45-minute bus tour with live commentary. During which, make sure to take in the amazing flora and wildlife that the island has to offer, and learn about the island's colonial and maritime history.
- Same-day return ferry tickets
- Hotel transfer (if option selected)
- Island admission fee
- 1-hour 45-minute bus tour with commentary
- Food and beverages
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term options.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
• In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
• Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
• Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
• Please note that a senior concession price is not available
• Return ferry time varies seasonally
• You can purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island or bring along your own packed lunch