Perth: Guided Kayak Tour around Canning River Wetlands
- Discover a hidden gem in the heart of Perth by kayak
- Take in the serenity and spectacular wildlife as you paddle
- Learn about Perth's unique history, culture, and animals from your guide
Starting from the Old Riverton Bridge, your guide will lead you through the twisting and turning channels of this untouched area. Paddle into wetlands, soak in the incredible wildlife that call this area home and learn a little about the first Australian's who lived here.
Continue deeper into the channels before arriving at the Kent Street Weir for a well-earned cafe break. After a rest, make a 180-degree turn and head back to the starting point with a slightly different route. The water is calm and sheltered, making it an ideal trip to truly absorb the area's beauty.
- Three-hour guided kayak tour
- Knowledgeable tour guide
- Double kayak, life jacket, and dry bag
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
This experience departs from Old Riverton Bridge Park, at the western end of the Old Riverton Bridge and the corner of Fern Road and Riverton Drive East, Shelley. Your guide will be wearing a white GoGo Active shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable clothes
• One participant must be at least 18 years or older