Rottnest Ferry Transfers w/ Oliver Hill Train & Tunnel Tour
Pickup optionalYour hotel in Perth. Please be waiting outside on the road 10 minutes prior to scheduled pick up time.
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Climb aboard the train for a scenic ride from the settlement to Oliver Hill
- Discover the island's history on a Oliver Hill WW2 Guns and Tunnel Tour
Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar on board. When you arrive on the island, make your own way to the train station and board the unique Captain Hussey trolley train. The train will then take you to the historic Oliver Hill guns and tunnel fortification.
You will be returned back to the train station at the conclusion of your tour to enjoy the rest of the day at your leisure.
** Please note the train is under maintenance and will be replaced by bus services until further notice**
- Same-day return ferry tickets
- Island admission fee
- 90-minutes Oliver Hill Train and Tunnel Tour
- Food and beverages
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
B Shed Victoria Quay, Fremantle, Western Australia. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium and long-term options.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please specify your preferred return time when booking
• You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
• In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
• Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
• Island admission fee of $18.50 per adult and $7.00 per child included in the price of the ticket from Fremantle
• Please note that a senior concession price is not available
• You can purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island or bring along your own packed lunch
• Due to maintenance, on the journey to Oliver Hill the train will be replaced by a bus until further notice