Experience Perth’s very own island paradise in the most exotic way. Travel in style on a luxurious seaplane to Rottnest Island, taking in spectacular views along the way. Get to know Perth's favorite island getaway on a full-day excursion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Take off directly from the Swan River
- Marvel at the city views of Perth, Kings Park, and the stunning Rottnest Island
- Enjoy this laid-back holiday destination and its captivating history
- Rottnest Island landing fee
- Return flights by seaplane
- Bus transfer within Rottnest
- 2-hour island tour
- 2-hour guided tour of Oliver Hill Military Settlement with train
- Alcoholic beverages (available for purchase)
- People over 264 lbs (120 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at Queen Street Jetty 20 minutes prior to departure time. Look for the Swan River Seaplanes banner and flag at 17 S Perth Esplanade, South Perth WA 6151, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- On Rottnest Island, infants can be hosted; please ask the local partner for more information.
- On Rottnest Island, in the event of high wind above the seaplane takeoff and landing crosswind limit, an alternative flight from Rottnest Island to Jandakot Airport will be arranged. It is common for Rottnest Island to experience unfavorable winds in the afternoon which can restrict seaplane transfers. The option of a ferry back to Perth may be arranged and a partial refund applied.
- All tours are subject to minimum passenger numbers.