7 Day Perth to Exmouth Trip and Return
- Meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins
- Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef
- Relax at Turquoise Bay
- Feed the kangaroos as Greenough Wildlife Park
- Swim with whale sharks (optional)
In the morning of your third day meet the famous Monkey Mia Dolphins and get some amazing photos. Then chill out on the beach or at the resort before you get back on the road mid-morning. You will visit the breathing rock formations, the Stromatolites, before settling into your accommodation in Coral Bay, located right on the famous Ningaloo Reef! The fourth day is yours to enjoy the many great tours and activities Coral Bay has to offer, with special discounts available to you! Go for a stroll on the beach and check out the shark nursery, swim with the manta rays, go for a scuba dive or snorkel on the Ningaloo Reef only meters from shore (all activities at your own expense). This evening you will take the short drive up the peninsula to Exmouth and check in to your accommodation.
On the fifth day explore Cape Range National Park, a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons, and 31 miles (50km) of pristine beaches. Relax on the beach or choose to go snorkeling at the stunning Turquoise Bay (snorkel hire $10), visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse, relax at Milyearing Visitors Centre and more before you return to your accommodation late afternoon. On the sixth day in the morning, one-way passengers will bid their farewell before the return trip to Perth. You will visit the town of Carnarvon and one of the local banana or mango plantations (seasonal) before staying overnight on a farm in Northbrook. On the last day visit a Wildlife Park where you can feed the Kangaroos and get up close and personal with the snakes. Finish off the tour in style as you try the unique sport of sand boarding in the amazing Lancelin Sand Dunes! Finally, kick back and relax on the bus for the last stretch to Perth.
- Experienced tour guide
- Meals and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Please note that the optional activities shown in the tour description are not included; these activities can still be done on request and can be booked with your tour guide on the bus
Prepare for the activity
• If you have any dietary restrictions, food allergies and/or religious restrictions please get in contact so that your meal plan can be customized to meet these requirements (additional costs may apply)