Perito Moreno Glacier: Kayak Experience
Pickup optionalReception of your hotel
- See the famous Moreno glacier from a kayak, just a few meters from the wall of ice
- Explore the ins and outs of one of Argentina's most beautiful national parks
- Brush up your kayaking skills
Then hop in your kayak for a 1.5 hour tour of the park and the glacier. Your guides will be with you the whole way to direct you to the most important sights and provide information on the park and its history. Keep your eyes peeled for majestic icebergs floating by and be dazzled by the stark wall of ice that greets you when you reach the Perito Moreno Glacier.
Return to the beach at 2 pm and to the dome for a coffee. Let your guide tell you how to get the photos of a unique experience you won't soon forget.
- 1.5 hours of kayaking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, unless option selected
- Los Glaciares National Park entrance fee (AR$800)
Prepare for the activity
• Cancellation policy: the guides can cancel the activity due to adverse weather conditions
• No previous kayaking experience is necessary
• Double kayaks
• Fitness level: medium
• Once you make the purchase, you have 12 hours to provide your complete name, DNI or passport, and date of birth in order to issue the corresponding insurance. Without these data, you will not be able to participate in the tour