Dessert & Chocolate Cooking Class with a Parisian Chef
- Learn how to make scrumptious French desserts with a Parisian chef
- Take the recipes home to recreate for your friends and family, or to simply enjoy by yourself.
- Develop your culinary skills - don't be afraid to experiment!
Taking place in the Chef's private apartment in central Paris, the class lasts 2 hrs 15 mins and includes instructions on how to prepare a range of delectable desserts. Ingredients and an apron are all provided for you and you will also be offered a selection of hot drinks.
Sample desserts include:
Grape picker's cake
Ice Orange Cake
- A copy of the recipe will be sent via email
Prepare for the activity
Your meeting point will be communicated to you once your booking has been processed, which may take up to 24 hours. If you do not hear from the supplier 1 week before your visit, please call the emergency contact number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Minimum and maximum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements; or too many passengers in one booking that would overbook the class. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate date or full refund.