Paris: 2-Day Tour with Priority Eiffel Tower Access
- Make the most of your time in Paris with priority access during this family-friendly tour
- Enjoy small groups for a more personal service
- Learn from an informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get excellent value for your money
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
On the first day of your program, start your day with a Segway or bike tour led by a multilingual guide from 10:00 in the morning until 13:00. After your trip is finished, you'll get free time for lunch. At 15:00, take advantage of priority access to the Eiffel Tower with an entertaining guide who will let you in on the iconic landmark's secrets. Your next step is a boat trip starting from 17:00 until 18:30. The rest of your day is free time.
On the second day of your program, choose between the Louvre or the Orsay Museum where you'll stay until 13:00. From 13:00 to 15:00, eat a typical French lunch in the famous Latin quarter followed by free time to buy souvenirs and prepare yourself to go back home.
- Entrance fees
- 3-course lunch
- Priority admission tickets
- All activities
- Entertaining guide
- Small-group Segway or bike tour
- Boat trip
- Additional food and drinks
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
20 Avenue Duquesne, 75007 Paris, France. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators. In high season, this wait can be up to an additional 20 minutes.
• For your safety, weight is limited to between 88 pounds and 260 pounds.
• To avoid risking the health of both mother and child, pregnant women are not permitted to participate on the Segway tour.