Skip the Line: Eiffel Tower & Seine Champagne Cruise
- Cruise along the River Seine sipping Champagne
- Skip the long ticket desk lines to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower at sunset
- Enjoy panoramic views of Paris from the water and the air!
- Listen to an informative commentary every step of the way
- Take a stroll around the Trocadéro gardens at dusk
You will experience Paris at its best, when it is illuminated for the night, starting with an early evening walk through the Trocadéro gardens. Your guide will regale you with tales of the Eiffel Tower, and how it emerged victorious to become the much-loved emblem of Paris despite all the efforts to stop construction and destroy it.
Then, it’s time for a cruise along the River Seine. The enchanting itinerary takes in famous monuments, such at the Louvre, Notre-Dame, and Île de la Cité. The coveted front section of the cruise boat will be exclusive to your group, offering the best views and a complimentary glass of champagne.
At the end of your narrated cruise, disembark by the Eiffel Tower, now magically illuminated for the night. Skip the famously long ticket desk lines and ascend to the 2nd floor, where you will be rewarded with a breathtaking panorama of Paris, now aflame for the night. After touring Paris from above, you will have the opportunity to buy a ticket to the summit if you so wish.
- English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket for the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise with glass of champagne
- Headsets to hear your guide (if needed)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
In front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum at the Palais de Chaillot, 1 Place du Trocadero et du 11 novembre, 75016 Paris. The building is at the junction of the Place du Trocadero and the Avenue du President Wilson, the entrance faces the road side. A representative will be wearing a blue polo shirt or jacket and holding a sign for easy recognition at the meeting point. Arriving by metro: Take lines 9 or 6 and get off at the metro stop Trocadero. Follow the exit signs to the Eiffel Tower (the signs are brown). The exit is number 1. As you exit the metro, you will see the Palais Arriving by taxi: Ask your driver to take you to the Trocadero and then ask to be dropped in front of the entrance of Palais de Chaillot. Arriving by foot: The Palais de Chaillot is the large building on the Place du Trocadero. The Architecture Museum is in the building on the left. The building faces the road and the main entrance is on the road side. GPS Coordinates: 48.862905, 2.288235Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• Extra measures may restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside the Eiffel Tower; to avoid disruptions, please only bring small bags on this tour
• Regrettably, guests with wheelchairs, or any impairment requiring special assistance, cannot be accommodated
• Strollers and/or baby carriages are unfortunately not permitted on this tour
• It is recommended to bring a light sweater in case the weather gets a little chilly
• This tour operates in small groups of 25 people or fewer