Small-Group Canadian Normandy D-Day Juno Beach from Paris
- Travel in a comfortable minibus
- Learn from your English-speaking guide
- Visit the Canadian Cemetery
- Walk the shore at Juno Beach
During this insightful tour, you will take a guided journey through many of the historical landmarks that are pivotal to this moment in history. Take a walk on Juno Beach, just like the Canadian troops did in 1944, you can walk on the same sand they did on that very day. Whilst at Juno Beach, your guide will take you to see Juno Beach Center, the most comprehensive museum about the Canadian landings in Normandy. You will also get to visit the Canadian Cemetery in Beny-sur-Mer. Whilst here, you can stroll through the beautiful cemetery whilst paying your respects to the fallen Canadian soldiers. Your guide will take you to see 'Hell's Corner', the furthest advance inland taken by Canadian troops on D-Day, 5-miles from the city of Caen. Before you finish your tour of the day, you will also see the Atlantic Wall Museum: the command center for the German defenses and discover all kinds of objects, tanks, and landing craft used during the battle.
Whether you’re a great admirer of military history or someone who is just curious about how the events really played out on D-Day, this tour will help you to better appreciate the remarkable acts of courage and bravery that took place on Juno Beach. For they are well worth learning about and being remembered by all free folk today.
- English-speaking guide
- Transportation by minibus
- Entrance fees
Prepare for the activity
• Tours operate rain or shine
• The tour will return to Paris at around 8:00 PM, depending on traffic
• This is a small-group tour with a maximum of 8 participants
• Please be on time, as latecomers cannot be accommodated