Paris: Eiffel Tower Skip-the-Line Sunset Tour
- Skip the long lines to the Eiffel Tower at sunset
- Watch as Paris comes alive with lights after dusk
- Enjoy panoramic views from the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Admire Gustave Eiffel's legendary feat of engineering up close
Your guide will entertain you with anecdotes about the Eiffel Tower’s history and construction, explaining the difficulties Gustave Eiffel encountered to get it built.
Breeze past the long lines with your pre-booked ticket, and save valuable time as you go straight up to the observation platform. Marvel at panoramic views of the city at dusk, and see landmark monuments such as the Sacre-Coeur, Notre-Dame and River Seine.
Your guide will tell you about the World Fair, held in Paris in 1889, and its most enduring monument. You are then free to choose if you'd like to go to the tower’s top level, where you can spend as much time as you like before descending on your own.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower
- English-speaking guide
- Access to the Eiffel Tower's first and second level
- Optional activity costs
- Access to the Eiffel Tower's summit
Prepare for the activity
Fat Tire Tours office at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, Paris 75015. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
• This tour provides skip-the-line priority entrance, but is subject to all procedures and security requirements of the Eiffel Tower. You may still be subject to some waiting time at security and for baggage check
• For a few days a year, the Eiffel Tower summit or elevators may be closed to the general public due to maintenance or for safety reasons. Apart from possible delays for elevator closures, this will not affect your guided tour, so no refunds or discounts will be given
• It's not possible to predict when the Eiffel Tower will be crowded. In general, long lines are common in the summer, on most weekends, and during peak travel periods throughout the year (e.g. Christmas, Easter, local holidays etc.)
• The tour is not wheelchair accessible and does not include Summit access