Skip-the-Line Louvre and Cruise Tickets with Notre Dame Tour
- Take advantage of a skip-the-line Louvre museum ticket
- Enjoy a 1-hour guided tour of Notre Dame
- Experience a cruise on the Seine River
After enjoying your visit to the Louvre Museum, just take a breath and get ready to have a live guided tour of the Notre Dame Cathedral. The choice is yours for the time, but it should match with one of the avaliable tour times. This monument is in the heart of the Ile-de-la-Cite. It was built in the middle of the 13th century and it is the biggest cathedral in Paris. Your guide will make this tour unforgettable.
At the end of the day, enjoy a relaxing boat trip along the Seine River. Make sure you have a camera with you to capture the Iron Lady at night with its 20,000 golden lights. It allows you to see the Eiffel Tower differently and is a great way to see Paris by night with the lights of the banks and monuments.
This 3 in 1 package allows you to enjoy an unforgettable experience by visiting the most famous landmarks in Paris.
- Skip-the-line Louvre Museum ticket
- Seine River cruise ticket
- 1-hour guided tour of Notre Dame
- Food and drinks
When you get there
The voucher from GetYourGuide will not be accepted at the entrance. You need to present the Louvre and Cruise tickets. These will be sent to you via email the day before your tour from the local agency. For any questions, phone/WhatsApp: +33665268902 You can join any of the Notre Dame tours whenever you wish for your 1-hour guided tour. For the Notre Dame tour, meet at tea shop Set in Paris, located at 61 Quai de la Tournelle, 75004, Paris. The Notre Dame tours in English/Spanish take place from Monday to Saturday at 10:00 AM, 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM, and on Sunday at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. The Notre Dame tours in German/Italian take place from Monday to Saturday at 10:30 AM, 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM, and on Sunday at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM. The Notre Dame tours in French take place from Saturday to Sunday at 11:30 AM, 2:30 PM and 4:00 PM, and on Sunday at 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your Louvre Museum and cruise tickets will be sent by email
• Children under 18 years of age can enter the Louvre for free and don't need tickets, they can enter with an adult that holds a ticket
• Please indicate approximately at what time you wish to visit the Louvre and note that due to time slot availability, you will be sent the closest available time slots