Skip-the-Line Louvre and Cruise Tickets with Notre Dame Tour
- Take advantage of a skip-the-line Louvre museum ticket
- Enjoy seeing the neighborhood around Notre Dame
- Experience a cruise on the Seine River
After enjoying your visit to the Louvre Museum, just take a breath and get ready for a visit to Notre Dame's exterior, in the heart of the Ile-de-la-Cite. It was built in the 12th century and is one of the largest and oldest gothic cathedrals in the world.
At the end of the day, enjoy a relaxing boat trip along the Seine River. Make sure you have a camera with you to capture the Iron Lady at night with over 20,000 golden lights. It allows you to see the Eiffel Tower in a different way and is a great way to see Paris by night with the lights of the banks and monuments.
This 3-in-1 package allows you to enjoy an unforgettable experience by visiting the most famous landmarks in Paris.
Please note, due to the fire at Notre Dame on April 15, 2019 this tour's itinerary may be modified.
- Skip-the-line Louvre Museum ticket
- Seine River cruise ticket
- Views of Notre Dame's exterior and the surrounding neighborhood
- Food and drinks
When you get there
• Please note the Louvre Museum is closed every Tuesday
• Your Louvre Museum and cruise tickets will be sent by email
• Children under 18 years of age can enter the Louvre for free and don't need tickets, they can enter with an adult that holds a ticket
• Please indicate approximately at what time you wish to visit the Louvre and note that due to time slot availability, you will be sent the closest available time slots