Paris: Skip-The-Ticket-Line Eiffel Tower, Seine & City Tour
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Paris on a double-decker bus
- See the Champs-Élysées, the Arc de Triomphe, and Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Sail along the Seine on a 1-hour river cruise with commentary
- Skip the ticket line to the 2nd or 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower (if option selected)
See Opera Square, the Obelisk at Concorde Square, and the Champs-Élysées. You’ll also take in the Arc de Triomphe, Bastille Square, the Luxembourg Gardens, and more. You’ll have views of Notre-Dame Cathedral as well before arriving at the Eiffel Tower, which soars over Trocadero Square.
Next you’ll cruise along the Seine River on a glass-enclosed trimaran - one of the Bateaux Parisiens - perfect for sightseeing! Your cruise departs from the base of the Eiffel Tower.
On board the river cruise, you can listen to commentary, lyrics, and music evoking the city's past, broadcast through individual handsets. The audio is available in 13 languages and features a children's version, available in French only.
From the water you’ll enjoy spectacular views of the Musée d'Orsay, Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Louvre, Concorde Square, the Chaillot Palace, and other major sites as you cruise along the world-famous river.
Finally, you will visit the most famous monument in Paris - the Eiffel Tower. Ascend to the 2nd floor for stunning views of the City of Light. Upgrade your tour to go all the way up to the summit for even more breathtaking views (if summit option selected). Although the tour ends here, you’re welcome to stay as long as you like to enjoy the aerial views of Paris!
- 1-way air-conditioned bus transfer
- Eiffel Tower access ticket to 2nd floor
- Eiffel Tower access ticket to summit (if option selected)
- River cruise ticket
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Return transportation to the agency (tour ends at the Eiffel Tower)
Prepare for the activity
2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France. Please arrive 30 minutes before departure. Please exchange your voucher at the meeting point. Do not go to the Eiffel Tower to collect your ticket. Please arrive on time as late arrivals are considered a no-show.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Recorded commentary for the Seine cruise is available in: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Hindi, Arabic and Korean
• Even with skip-the-line access, you may have to wait in lines for security or the elevator.
• During high season, there may be a wait.
• Summit ticket holders will have to wait in line on the 2nd floor to access the summit's elevators.