Sainte-Chapelle & Conciergerie Combined Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Discover Sainte-Chapelle, a gem of Gothic style
- Admire the stunning stained glass windows of Sainte-Chapelle
- Behold the majestic Conciergerie, a revolutionary prison
- Enjoy the Marie-Antoinette special exhibition from October 6, 2019 to January 26, 2020
Alongside the Conciergerie, enjoy Sainte-Chapelle, one of the most stunning examples of Gothic architecture in the world. Admire the ancient stained glass windows, with an impressive depth of color and beautiful design.
With this ticket, spend as much time as you want at each of those iconic Parisian monuments.
From the October 6, 2019 — January 26, 2020, come and discover the special exhibition at La Conciergerie: "Marie-Antoinette, Metamorphoses of an Image." The exhibition will illustrate the many representations of Marie-Antoinette through almost 200 works, artifacts, heritage and contemporary archives, never-before-seen interviews, film extracts, and fashion accessories, while shining a light on the worldwide phenomenon of media overkill through both a historic approach and a critical and comparative examination of forms.
- Sainte-Chapelle and Conciergerie combined ticket
- HistoPad 3D-reproduction of Marie-Antoinette’s cell, available in French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, and Chinese at €5
Prepare for the activity
You can either start by the Conciergerie located at 2 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris or by the Sainte Chapelle located at 8 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris. Please note that these attractions close at 4:00 PM on 24th December and 31st December 2017.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For self-guided tours, visitor guides are available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Dutch, Chinese or Portuguese
• Opening hours Conciergerie: all year long from 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM (Last entry at 5:15 PM until August 31, 2018)
• Opening hours Sainte-Chapelle: 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM April - September and 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM October - March
• Persons under 18 and EU residents under 26 get in free with a valid ID
• From October 6, 2019 to January 26, 2020, the special exhibition at La Conciergerie, "Marie-Antoinette, Metamorphoses of an Image", illustrates the many representations of Marie-Antoinette through almost 200 works, artifacts, heritage, and contemporary archives, never-before-seen interviews, film extracts, and much more