Paris Private Half-Day Tour by Vintage Scooter Sidecar
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in the center of Paris
- Ride the streets of Paris aboard a vintage scooter and sidecar
- See the sights and neighborhoods you want to see on a customized itinerary
- Explore the hidden attractions of Montmartre or the Latin Quarter
- Turn heads as you ride past the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, and more
- Experience Paris like never before
- Feel the wind in your face as you cruise the boulevards of Paris
Spacious enough to fit 3 people comfortably, the scooter and sidecar is a real head-turner that attracts a huge amount of attention wherever it goes. Be sure to bring your camera! Take the tour with your partner, son or daughter, or a close friend, or enjoy a tour on your own with your own personal chauffeur.
Traveling through Paris, you will stop every 15 minutes or so to hear stories and learn the history of the city; or just to observe the daily humdrum of life in the French capital!
Choose to visit the main attractions, such as the Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and Champs-Elysées, or opt to explore a less touristy part of the city, such as the bohemian neighborhood of Montmartre, the artistic Latin Quartier, or the jazz bars and cafés of Saint-Germain.
- Private guide
- 2 helmets
- Plenty of storage for your backpacks and cameras
- 2 sets of gloves (if needed)
- 2 sets of wet weather gear (if needed)
- TVA (French) taxes
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel (anywhere in Paris)
Prepare for the activity
- Driver's license
• The sidecar is suitable for children up to 6 years old