Pompidou Center Entrance Ticket
- Discover one of the most surprising architectural pieces of the 20th century, built inside out
- Admire one of the most important collections of modern and contemporary art in Europe
- Marvel at the stunning rooftop view, from where you can see iconic Parisian landmarks
A library, music and acoustics research center and a museum, this unusual cultural institution - also known as the Centre Beaubourg - combines modern and contemporary creations, including plastic arts, books, design, music and cinema.
Welcome to the biggest contemporary and modern art museum in Europe. In 2016, the Musée National d'Art Moderne, part of the Centre Pompidou, hosted 103,290 masterpieces representing 6,646 artists. With your ticket in your pocket, you can access the 3 parts of the Centre Pompidou.
- Priority access ticket to permanent exhibitions
- Rooftop view to admire major Parisian monuments
- Admission ticket to temporary exhibitions
Prepare for the activity
Show your e-ticket at the priority entrance at Center Pompidou to access the museum. Please note that due to renovation works, the entrance to the museum is now on Rue Beaubourg, Paris.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Free entrance every first Sunday of the month
• The museum is open everyday from 11am to 10pm. Exhibition areas close at 9pm
• The museum is closed on Tuesdays
• Please note that there may still be a line inside and allow for additional time, especially during weekends
• Due to renovation works, the entrance to the museum is now on Rue Beaubourg, Paris