Paris: Skip-the-Line Arc de Triomphe Rooftop Tickets
- Gain direct access to the top of the breathtaking Arc de Triomphe
- Relish the best panoramic view of Paris
- See the tomb of the Unknown Soldier
Inspired by the great arches of ancient Rome, Napoleon commissioned the Arc de Triomphe shortly after his victory at Austerlitz. Unfortunately, he never lived to see its completion.
At the base of the arch, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier pays tribute to the 1.3 million French soldiers who died in World War I. Behold the eternal flame that is rekindled at 6.30pm each evening. In addition, there is a must-see exhibition which explains the symbolic importance of this monument.
The view from the top of the arch is worth climbing the 284 stairs. From your privileged position, survey all of Paris. Unlike the obligatory Eiffel Tower trip, getting into the Arc de Triomphe is an effort not all tourists undertake. Plus, with skip-the-line tickets, you'll hardly have to break stride on your way in.
- Skip-the-line access to the Arc de Triomphe's rooftop
- Skip the security check lines: due to safety measures, all visitors must comply with security checks
- Guided tour
Prepare for the activity
The entrance of the Arc de Triomphe. To go to the Place Charles de Gaulle (the roundabout where the Arc de Triomphe is located) you have to take the subterranean stairs located on the Champs Elysées and Rue de la Grande-Armée.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please note that the elevator going to the top is reserved for disabled customers. The elevator travels to the shop level and there are still 50 steps to access the roof top
• Please note that opening hours mentioned are for first to the last admission and it closes 45 minutes after the last admission
• Please note that your ticket will be valid for one year at any given time
• Persons under 18 and EU residents under 26 get in free with valid ID
• Due to safety concerns, bags larger than 40cmx40cmx20cm are not permitted. There is no luggage room at the monument