Paris: River Cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy the best views of Paris from the water
- See iconic Parisian landmarks such as the Grand Palais and Notre Dame
- Cruise under the romantic bridges of the Seine River
Starting at the Eiffel Tower, cruise leisurely on a comfortable boat down the river for a taste of elegant Parisian life. Glide past The Grand Palais, the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, and Notre Dame Cathedral.
Enjoy an enlightening river journey with informative audio commentary full of intriguing anecdotes and colorful historical background.
The Paris cruise goes as far as the Institute of the Arabic World at the Ile Saint-Louis before returning you to the Eiffel Tower, and it's the most relaxing way to sightsee in Paris and is the only way to explore the city free of traffic noise and congestion.
- 1-hour cruise
- Audio commentary in French, English, and Spanish
Prepare for the activity
Redeem your voucher at the company office: Vedettes de Paris - Port de Suffren, 75007, Paris, to get access on the next boat departure. The nearest transportation stops are: Line 6: Bir Hakeim, and RER C: Champ de Mars Tour Eiffel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise runs every 30 minutes during high season (April to September)
• Boarding takes place 15 minutes before departure