Paris Orsay Museum: Semi-Private Guided Tour in German
- Avoid queuing at the entrance of the museum
- Enjoy a family-adapted visit to one of Paris’ most beautiful museums
- See works by the famous French impressionists
- Discover the beautiful architecture of the place
Your experienced guide will introduce you to the masterpieces as well as the painters who created them, in an easy-going and diverting way which is well adapted for kids as well. You will discover a unique period in art history whilst enjoying beautiful paintings which depict landscapes and scenes from all over France.
You'll also learn about the evolution towards post impressionism with Gauguin and Van Gogh. At the conclusion of your tour you will be free to revisit the collections on your own, enjoy the views over Paris from the coffee bar, or explore other parts of the museum.
- Entrance ticket
- Skip-the-line entry into the museum
- Guided 2-hour tour
- Transportation to and from the palace
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Arrive 5-10 minutes before the tour starts. Please bring your GYG voucher with you, mobile vouchers accepted. Find your guide at the animal statue at the place in front of the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶