Paris: 2-Day Overnight Tour from London
- Scale the Eiffel Tower and view Paris from over 100 meters high
- Cruise along the River Seine and view all the Paris monuments
- Visit the world-famous Louvre gallery and see many famous paintings including the Mona Lisa
- Stay in a specially-selected 3-star star hotel and enjoy a delicious continental breakfast
Your expert tour guide will meet you at Gare du Nord station and take you on a fabulous trip around the City of Love!
A global icon, the Eiffel Tower is an essential part of any trip to Paris! This iron monument boasts incredible views of the city, and you’ll be able to enjoy them from the lofty second floor. Next, you’ll sail down the River Seine on a relaxing luxury cruise, passing under Paris’s famous sweeping bridges. An audio guide providing informative commentary will also be available.
Filled with priceless artwork, the Louvre boasts a number of jaw-dropping collections. Enter through the modern Louvre Pyramid and through the museum – see the legendary Mona Lisa and the Venus de Milo.
After a delicious continental breakfast enjoyed the French way, you are free to explore the city as you wish.
Make your own way back to Gare Du Nord and check-in at least 45 minutes before departure. Your departure time is 20:13, and you'll arrive back in London at 21:39.
- Reserved seats on Eurostar
- Fully escorted in Paris
- River cruise
- Admissions to Louvre museum and Eiffel Tower
- Hotel accommodation
- Continental breakfast
- Free map of Paris
- Standard Premier (optional extra) includes a light meal and refreshments
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
Meet the local tour operator at Chop'd, Unit 3, St Pancras International Station, Euston Rd, London N1C 4QL at 6:00 AM (5:30 AM on Saturdays). Please bring your voucher and passport.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Visa, if required
• You must bring a valid passport with you
• Please check your visa requirements before you travel
• Your tickets will be printed under the lead passenger's name
• This is a walking-intensive tour; please dress appropriately
• The local tour operator is not liable if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances
• On Tuesdays the Louvre is closed; you will be given a ticket to Musee d’Orsay instead
• During off-peak season, the escorted tour of Paris may be on day 2
• Monday to Friday: train will depart from St Pancras Int. at 6:54 AM (8:19 AM on 13 April, 2020 and May 4, 2020)
• Return train will depart at 8:13 PM (will be earlier or later on certain days in Jan., Feb., March, April, and May)
• Due to security reasons, you must include the exact names of all travelers in your group when booking
• Train seats are allocated on a first-come, first-serve basis