Paris: Moulin Rouge Show and Seine River Cruise
- Experience the most famous cabaret in the world
- Soak up the exciting atmosphere of can-can dancers, fabulous costumes and music
- Watch a troupe of 60 artists perform the famous Féerie show
- Explore Paris on a 1-hour river cruise
The historical venue, the Moulin Rouge Cabaret, has existed for more than 100 years. Don’t miss this remarquable french cabaret which has been seen by millions of people from all over the world.
This package also includes a 1-hour cruise on the Seine River, which you can take at any time during your stay. See the rich historical buildings of Paris on this boat tour, including the Eiffel Tower, the french Statue of Liberty, the Hotel de Ville, and more. Pass by charming houseboats and floating restaurants along the way.
- 2-hour cabaret show at Moulin Rouge
- 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Moulin Rouge. You will receive a voucher for each activity: for Moulin Rouge and River Cruise from local supplier. Make sure to print them. You can perform the river cruise at any day. The time booked will be for Moulin Rouge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise operating hours: 10:00 AM - 9:30 PM, every hour between October and March, every 30 minutes between April and September
• You will receive a voucher for each activity, make sure to print them
• The time for the Moulin Rouge will be booked when you purchase your ticket
• Cruise leaves from in front of the Eiffel Tower
• The river cruise boats host 300 people in good weather and 120 people in rainy weather to comply with the rules.
• Please pay attention before making your booking: The river cruise is closed on 06, 20 and 27 July 2020
• Please note that the River Cruise is running between 2:00 PM and 9:00 PM until 31 July 2020. You can use the tickets any days you want.