Paris: Le Marais Food Tour
- Learn about the city's tastiest cuisine from an English-speaking local guide
- Taste the delightful food and of Le Marais in Paris
- Enjoy a small group with a maximum group size of 12
- Indulge in a prepared sit-down dinner at a local Parisian restaurant
Enjoy wining and dining in France’s very first covered market. Taste Paris’s favored street food at one of Paris’s best falafel shops and see why this delicious treat has become such a popular local quick bite. Try two different types of traditional crêpes with some hard cider. Your guide will give you some insight as to why cider is typically paired with these treats.
Boef Bourguignon usually takes hours to prepare, but all you have to do is eat and enjoy. With a side of mashed potatoes, this dinner will nicely finish off your assortment of quick bites. Enjoy some delicious crème brûlée, a vanilla custard topped with crispy caramelized sugar.
- An English-speaking, local foodie guide
- Food, wine and an insightful tour of Le Marais
- Maximum group size of 12
- A sit-down dinner at a local Parisian restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
In front of the Pharmacy (Pharmacie de la Place de la République) at 3 Place de la République, Paris. This is a 2-minute walk from the République Metro station exit. Your guide will be holding a sign that says "The Paris Guy".Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Please note that there are some occasions where certain allergies cannot be accommodated.
• If alcohol is not your thing, not a problem: please let us know in advance so we can prepare alternative beverages for you
• On this tour, we try to follow a standard itinerary, however, due to rare unannounced closures or holidays, we may need to use substitute establishments