Paradis Latin: Cabaret Show and Champagne
- Watch a dynamic, glamorous and hi-tech show with live singing and dancing
- Experience an authentic, modern and surprising new take on the French Cancan
- Interact with the cast of around 30 artists during the performance
- See the inside of the oldest cabaret venue in Paris, rebuilt in 1889 by Gustave Eiffel
Made in collaboration with the famous French choreographer and show director, Kamel Ouali, the show "L’Oiseau Paradis" (The Bird of Paradise) will take you on an artistic journey through themes of emotion, poetry and new technology, always with a passionate flair and a touch of humor. See the talented Iris Mittenaere on stage, crowned Miss France and Miss Universe in 2016 and the star of the show.
Witness the work of nearly thirty artists and drink in the dynamic, youthful ambiance. The show will highlight contemporary artists while remaining faithful to the tradition of French cabaret.
- Admission to the show "L'Oiseau Paradis"
- Live show commentary in English and French
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
• Smart dress is required, elegant dress is also highly appreciated.