Paris: Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum Tour & River Seine Cruise
- Explore bohemian Montmartre and its iconic Sacré-Cœur Basilica
- Learn about the history of Paris on the Île de la Cité
- Learn about damages of the recent fire as Notre Dame Cathedral still stands proudly in the heart of the city
- See masterpieces of art such as the "Mona Lisa" at the Louvre Museum
- Skip the long lines to go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise along the River Seine from the Eiffel Tower to Notre-Dame Cathedral
You’ll then cross the river into the historic Latin Quarter with its Gothic churches and winding, cobbled, streets ending at Place Saint-Michel, a gathering place for locals and visitors alike. A short walk down the Seine brings you to the Louvre, where you’ll enjoy a 1-hour lunch break (with recommendations from your guide), before diving into the largest art museum in the world, to see some of its most spellbinding works of art (including the famous Mona Lisa).
Say goodbye to your guide at the Eiffel Tower and get a ticket for a 1-hour cruise on the River Seine to use at your leisure, as well as a skip-the-line ticket to go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Get breathtaking views of the "City of Lights" and its iconic monuments.
- Visit Île de la Cité and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica
- Latin Quarter
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum and the Eiffel Tower (non-guided)
- 1-hour River Seine cruise (flexible ticket)
- Licensed guide
- Small group tour of no more than 15 people
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Meet in front of "Anvers" Metro station (Line 2). Your guide will be next to the tourist office booth in front of the station exit (there is only 1 exit). Directions by Paris Metro: Take Line 2 to "Anvers" and follow the "sortie" (exit) signs. There is only 1 exit at the station. Upon exiting the station, look for the tourist office booth, where your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the supplier for ease of recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
• The Eiffel Tower enforces a maximum capacity limit and on rare occasions you may have to wait so that the group can enter safely
• Your guided tour will end at the Eiffel Tower, where you can purchase a ticket to the 3rd floor if you wish to ascend on your own (Eiffel Tower visit won't be guided)
• The guide will give you your River Seine cruise tickets at the end of the guided tour. The cruise is not guided but audio is included. You can use the open ticket immediately after your visit to the Eiffel Tower, later that evening or on another day
• Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.
• Between August 6 and October 24, 2019: The Mona Lisa has been temporarily moved which may affect tour itinerary, including ability to see the work.