Paris: Eiffel Tower, Louvre Museum and River Seine Cruise
- Explore bohemian Montmartre and its iconic Sacré-Cœur Basilica
- Learn about the history of Paris on the Île de la Cité
- Step inside Notre-Dame Cathedral and hear about the real "Hunchback of Notre-Dame"
- See masterpieces of art such as the "Mona Lisa" at the Louvre Museum
- Skip the long lines to go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Cruise along the River Seine from the Eiffel Tower to Notre-Dame Cathedral
Look inside Notre-Dame Cathedral, and then cross the river for a 1-hour lunch break. Enter the Louvre Museum and learn about famous works of art such as Da Vinci’s "Mona Lisa."
Say goodbye to your guide at the Eiffel Tower and get a ticket for a 1-hour cruise on the River Seine to use at your leisure and skip the lines tickets to go to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. Get breathtaking views of the "City of Lights" and its iconic monuments.
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the Eiffel Tower (non-guided)
- Visit to Notre-Dame Cathedral and the Sacré-Coeur Basilica
- 1-hour River Seine cruise (flexible ticket)
- Licensed guide
- Small group tour of no more than 15 people
- Access to the summit of the Eiffel Tower
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Meet in front of "Anvers" Metro station (Line 2). Your guide will be next to the tourist office booth in front of the station exit (there is only 1 exit). Directions by Paris Metro: Take Line 2 to "Anvers" and follow the "sortie" (exit) signs. There is only 1 exit at the station. Upon exiting the station, look for the tourist office booth, where your guide will be holding a sign with the name of the supplier for ease of recognition.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The Notre-Dame Cathedral restricts access to some parts of the church during mass
• The Eiffel Tower enforces a maximum capacity limit and on rare occasions you may have to wait so that the group can enter safely
• Your guided tour will end at the Eiffel Tower, where you can purchase a ticket to the 3rd floor if you wish to ascend on your own (Eiffel Tower visit won't be guided)
• The guide will give you your River Seine cruise tickets at the end of the guided tour. The cruise is not guided but audio is included. You can use the open ticket immediately after your visit to the Eiffel Tower, later that evening or on another day
• This tour only operates in English
• Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction.