Paris: Eiffel Tower, Cruise, Louvre & Notre Dame
- Be guided by a local for the day
- Learn about the city of Paris and the significance of its most famous monuments
- Experience the view of Paris from the Eiffel Tower
- See the banks of the Seine and Paris' bridges from the boat
- Visit the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa in person
In late morning, your tour continues with a boat ride on the Seine River to discover Paris and its waterfront landmarks from a new perspective. After the boat tour, you'll make your way to the Louvre Museum with the bus on the RATP network - experience the atmosphere of Paris like a local does!
Spend your early afternoon at the Louvre Museum, the most well-known museum on the planet. Here, you'll have time for lunch and to explore all that the museum has to offer. Most notably, see the Mona Lisa in person, an experience not to be missed during your time in Paris. Explore the Italian and French painting departments, as well as the antique Egyptian and Greek departments.
Finish your day with a walking tour in the city center from the museum, where your guide will help you discover the surrounding neighborhood of Notre Dame. Your guide will tell you all about this cathedral and show images that will help you imagine yourself in the interior.
Please note, due to the fire at Notre Dame on April 15, 2019 this tour's itinerary may be modified.
- Local guide
- Entrance Ticket to the Eiffel Tower 2nd or top floor
- Guided tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Seine River cruise ticket
- Louvre Museum skip-the-line ticket
- Bus RATP ticket
- Food or drink
- Guided tour of the Louvre
When you get there
• This activity lasts for around 8 hours (for Paris in 1 Day)
• On Tuesdays, the Louvre Museum is closed, so the tour will go to the Orsay museum instead
• Transportation is only from cruise to Notre Dame