Paris: Ile de la Cite Walking Tour with Notre Dame
- Stroll around the picturesque Ile de la Cite
- Enjoy a guided tour including the exterior of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Skip the lines to the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie
- Marvel at the dazzling stained glass of the Sainte Chapelle
- See Marie-Antoinette's prison cell
Then, see the imposing gothic structure of Notre Dame Cathedral. Built in the 13th century, this magnificent edifice has recently survived a devastating fire, yet she is still standing proudly as the symbol of the city. Learn of her incredible construction and watch history unfold before you, as she readies herself to stand tall for another eight centuries.
Next, enjoy a short stroll through the charming flower market to Sainte Chapelle. Built in the 13th century by King Saint Louis, 80% of the walls are covered by remarkable colored glass windows. Your last visit is to the Conciergerie, built as a medieval palace, but most famous as the prison and last home of Queen Marie Antoinette during the French Revolution.
- Guided visit of Ile de la Cite
- Guided visit of the exterior of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Entrance tickets and skip-the-line timed entrance to the Sainte Chapelle and the Conciergerie
- Expert, fully accredited English-speaking tour guide
- Headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Limited groups of 20 people or fewer
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the Fontaine St. Michel at the end of Boulevard St. Michel. Directions: At the end of the Boulevard St. Michel, between the two main roads and opposite the River Seine is a large fountain. Your guide will be waiting for you just in front of the fountain. The nearest metro is St. Michel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
You might also like...
Product ID: 233477