Paris: How to Become a Parisian 1-Hour Show
Best Authentic Experiences
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Experience a show that has been enjoyed by nearly 1 million spectators
- Laugh along with others from across the world
- Take your seat in a Renaissance style theater for a comedy show with a difference
- Explore the cultural differences between Parisians and the rest of the world
- Discover how to fake it as a real Parisian for the rest of your time in Paris
The English language comedy explores the cultural differences between the people of Paris and the rest of the world. Discover why they got their reputation for being rude through spot-on impressions and everyday scenarios. Get to know the difference between born-and-bred Parisians and the rest of the world.
The show has been enjoyed by more than 800,000 locals and visitors alike. Join them as you learn some typical Parisian language and facial expressions that will help you pass for a local. Find out what the protocol is for traveling on public transport, the etiquette when browsing the shops, and how best to navigate the nightlife scene.
Then, walk out knowing how to fake it as a real Parisian, and how to act in every situation you’ll encounter during your stay.
- Entrance ticket to the How to Become a Parisian show
- Picture with the comedian
- Discovery of a century-old Parisian theater
- Food and drinks (available to purchase at the bar before the show)
- Hostess (paid by tips only)
- Cloakroom (for security reasons, some items cannot be taken inside the room)